ENERGY SUSPENSION Hyper-Flex bushes. Proven on the race track as well as the street, these Hyperflex bushing kit sets from Energy Suspension allow you to replace your mushy rubber bushings with high performance polyurethane versions. All vehicles – front or rear-wheel drive, or 2WD or 4WD, will achieve a higher level of performance. Hyperflex components will not break down or deteriorate from exposure to oils, under car chemicals, or atmospheric conditions. They also improve appearance over the original parts
Get real performance, for both on the road and off.
- Popular performance car, truck and SUV applications.
- A real must for competition use, or just for that “seat-of-the-pants” fun!
- Increases vehicle stability and control as well as durability.
- Reduces wheel hop and traction loss.
- Proven for many years, by both professional and amateur racers alike.
- Both restores and improves better than new!
- Made of Energy’s HYPER FLEX performance polyurethane.
- Heavy duty metal components are used, for increased strength, when applicable
Energy Suspension colours?
The only difference between the red and black parts is that most Black Energy Suspension parts are Graphite Impregnated. This serves to help self lubricate the bushings. The Red parts do not have this characteristic. Aside from the actual color and the lack of being Graphite Impregnated – the red parts are essentially the same as the black.
I thought that the RED parts were harder and more performance oriented?
This is a common misconception. The red parts have the same durometer (hardness) as the Black parts and differ only in their actual appearance (color) and the fact that they’re NOT graphite impregnated like the Black parts.
Red or Black maybe sent
Part Number – 16.18112